Wednesday, August 7, 2013

10 Reasons Why People Love Facebook: #1

10 Reasons Why People Love Facebook: #1 A Reason Not to Do Work

Why do people love Facebook so much? Well one good reason is that people naturally have a need to feel productive yet they also naturally have a need to do nothing to get that feeling. Yeah, that's right, I'm calling us all lazy. To accomplish feeling like a productive person and doing nothing in their day people will hang around Facebook and keep checking updates or stalking peoples' profile pages. This way when they accomplish nothing in their day they can just say "Well my Facebook notifications kept distracting me..." or the iconic "I'm going to have to delete my Facebook because it's just so addictive I can't get anything done... (but of course they never do)"

By hanging around on Facebook all day they have an excuse for why they've done nothing. Facebook is so addicting that they can just blame Mark Zuckerburg for nothing being accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment